Assassins creed brotherhood: Lanz the footpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, throughout this year i have many cosplays planned. heres my list just to give you guys an idea. yes, i do like to keep myself occupied.
-finish subject delta
- start on lanz from assassins creed
-start on P-body
-finish mad hatter (madness returns)
and exactly in that order.
so anyway on to the footpad. the reason why ive decided to be the footpad is because my brother decided to call me down stairs one day during multiplayer and show the footpad to me while he was playing. i had never seen him before since i had never realy played multiplayer often. anyway me and the footpad share sort of an odd resemblance.
155741_169221816431511_100000310818106_401200_7071072_n.jpg
493px-Footpad_gear.jpg
ive got a basic idea for the actual suit. i will have someone help me hand stitch the whole thing, and then i will make the weapons out of wood. i will use craft foam for the boot buckles and the belt i already have. the rest (like i said) will be completely hand mande. now heres the problem, im not realy sure what the best type of fabric will be to use on this. will someone help me out and give me a few tips, and maybe what kind of fabric i need to buy?

Wow your definitely a man of many projects arn't you xD So which one do you plan on doing there is 4 up there.

Wow your definitely a man of many projects arn't you xD So which one do you plan on doing there is 4 up there.

yes, yes i definatley like to keep myself occupied. after i work out and go to school, i have so much time so i have to do something lol. and im planning on making the first one.

Well if you want you can order those boots online. the gold you cant find but you can find the base boot. Just type in pirate boots.

Ok cool I was looking up boots to help you and then I realised those boots look like pirate boots xD also for the buckles I can't really get a good look but look this up 'Shoe Buckles Colonial Gold.'

P.S. Your inbox is full.

Ok cool I was looking up boots to help you and then I realised those boots look like pirate boots xD also for the buckles I can't really get a good look but look this up 'Shoe Buckles Colonial Gold.'

P.S. Your inbox is full.
i will look it up in just a sec. i got some fabric tonight to start testing things out and working on it a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back