Assault Rifle on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. This used to be a poll asking what i should attempt to build next. Well after a lot of voting assault rifle won. Im just editing this to give you guys an update. I have the base of the gun finished and i have most of the parts on hand. I havent got to work on it a lot because of christmas and such. Im finally starting to get somewhere update worthy and thought id let you guys know. I am going to start a new thread in the weapons section once i get enough pictures up but i thought i would just bump this original poll to let you all know how its going.

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

i love what u did with the helmet, id like to see what u could bring to the table weapon-wise.

Still can't believe you are selling your Helm... But the Iron Man Helm would be pretty cool, if you worked up the whole suit, you could go to the premeir in May wearing it... lol... lots of uber fans would oogle over you..

Spase said:
Still can't believe you are selling your Helm... But the Iron Man Helm would be pretty cool, if you worked up the whole suit, you could go to the premeir in May wearing it... lol... lots of uber fans would oogle over you..

thats what im doing with my iron man suit. ive got plenty of time to rework some of my weaker armor pieces, and itll be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops. I accidently chose the wrong one. I meant to chose the "Other" option. You should finish your Mk VI armor.

Looks like ill be doing Iron Man.... Unless theres an unexpected flood of new votes...
(Ill start a new thread as soon as I start my next project, and this time ill take more in progress shots)

Iron man helmet would be awesome if you could ge the eye slits to look just right then you got the makings to make your own iron man movie =].

On your ebay listing, I thought this was kind of funny : "there is no other helmet like it" [/offtopic]

I think you should go AR all the way.

eskimobob said:
you should make a full scale grunt
hehe, yeah, that'd be cool. that remindes me, my 5yr old cousin is just the right hight for a grunt...

you should try the armor from timeshift...it looks pretty sweet.

or maybe a wearable "big daddy" set from BioShock

helios said:
hehe, yeah, that'd be cool. that remindes me, my 5yr old cousin is just the right hight for a grunt...

so youre 5yr old cousin is 5'4"? becaise thats how tall grunts are, according to the halo bestiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back