ATTN: Canucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedCory

Jr Member
where did you get your helmet visor? i dont want to buy online.. shipping sucks.. what local stores did you buy from.. ive been to Crappy tire and Parts Source and they dont carry anything.. been to local bike shop, and they want like 90 bux for a replace ment visor... is there anything cheaper in Canada?!

i hope so...

thanks!

Well TC, as far as I know, you probably won't find it for any cheaper locally. Local bike shops are clearly the best place to procure one, and most likely your only real source for these sort of parts.

As for online, if you're lucky you may find one for a little less on eBay, but in most cases you'll end up paying more when you take shipping costs into account.

Given the hobby we're in here, it's to be expected that it may get a little expensive at times. We can't always be lucky and pay absolute bottom-dollar for these things. Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet and put out the expense. In the long run, it's well worth it...

SPARTAN II said:
Well TC, as far as I know, you probably won't find it for any cheaper locally. Local bike shops are clearly the best place to procure one, and most likely your only real source for these sort of parts.

As for online, if you're lucky you may find one for a little less on eBay, but in most cases you'll end up paying more when you take shipping costs into account.

Given the hobby we're in here, it's to be expected that it may get a little expensive at times. We can't always be lucky and pay absolute bottom-dollar for these things. Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet and put out the expense. In the long run, it's well worth it...

yah, i just wanted to make sure i didnt have any other options.. ill shop around abit more, but in the end, it will be the best looking not best price ill be going with.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, buddy.

Besides, it's a fact that when we pay less the quality is also often less, and for something like this we want it to look good, right? *wink*

As for myself, having been in the hobby as long as I have, I just consider a matter of fact that it'll get expensive sometimes. I don't even think about it anymore; I just buy whatever's needed to get the job done...

SPARTAN II said:
Exactly, buddy.

Besides, it's a fact that when we pay less the quality is also often less, and for something like this we want it to look good, right? *wink*

As for myself, having been in the hobby as long as I have, I just consider a matter of fact that it'll get expensive sometimes. I don't even think about it anymore; I just buy whatever's needed to get the job done...

where in ontario are you?

TwistedCory said:
where in ontario are you?
hey man , i've recently PM'd MNM enterprises about his visor and said he found his at wal-mart for like 14 or 15 bucks ...
hope you dont mind me telling them this mnm :S

but yea hope this helps...
,Dallis

link4044 said:
the walmarts in my area dont care gold shields just clear and smoked
if smoked is just a dark tint i would go for that if i didnt want to order a gold tinted one ,,, not my choice though its corys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back