Australian products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxton117

I generally use Bunnings Warehouse and Repco for my resin and filler, but these are definitely good alternatives.

these stores are for more specialized purposes... like the basics would be oil clays, moulding latex or silicone, casting plastic, sculpting tools... so on so forth
I have only vaguely tried my hand at pepping and must admit its not my cup of tea... so I find these stores to be fantastic alternatives for the specialized products you need for different sorts of builds!

If anybody on this forum lives in Melbourne there is an amazing shop across the road from Richmond station that is basically a moulding depot, anything you need they have it, they even run classes on how to mold.

My uncle and i bought some stuff there and tried to duplicate some warhammer kits... he melted the **** out of the kits, but its a great shop none the less

hahaha well it seems this thread is already becoming handy :D
the one across from the station... do you know what its called? to put the link to the site up? it actually wouldn't surprise me if it was a barnes store, I know they have one in richmond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back