Average Life of Pepakura Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

About how long am I looking here? I'm going to resin and fiberglass, of course, and all that, but will this be a one-time wear deal or will it at least last for awhile?

also, how sturdy am I looking at? I know it's not paintball material, like the molded ones, but I'm just wondering what my limits will be...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
About how long am I looking here? I'm going to resin and fiberglass, of course, and all that, but will this be a one-time wear deal or will it at least last for awhile?

also, how sturdy am I looking at? I know it's not paintball material, like the molded ones, but I'm just wondering what my limits will be...

if you take care of it, it should last you a while... you might have to replace the groin from sitting on it

Last edited by a moderator:
tserrof said:
if you take care of it, it should last you a while... you might have to replace the groin from sitting on it

Meh, I'll be too active to sit down, lol

Think of it as a fiberglass cast on your body ^^. Try to base your judgment off of that. Some people sit on it or walk on it, and it holds up just fine. I'd say at least 6 months of good use, until it starts to wear down a lot.

If you use it like 5-6 times a year it will last for say.....5-10 years, I wouldnt say 6 months, it depends on what you do, if your agressive and run in it, and play "cosplay" matches of halo scenes/games, then it will wear and tear faster, but if you just walk and sit one in a while it will be ok, I'm going to make mine a dummy statue when not in use, everything I wear will go on the dummy.

AoBfrost said:
If you use it like 5-6 times a year it will last for say.....5-10 years, I wouldnt say 6 months, it depends on what you do,

I meant 6 months with GOOD use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back