Batman Cowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilsy28

I'm more of a Marvel Fan, but my brother likes DC and I wanted to make him a Batman Cowl. I'm not good at making pepakura files so I was wondering is someone could send me a pepakura pdo. file of a Batman Cowl (Kind of like a mask but wraps around your head). If someone could please send me a pdo. file that would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Bilsy28

I honestly don't think you'd be able to achieve that "true" batman cowl effect with pepakura....it's molded rubber.

But, thats not to say don't try!

I wish you best of luck with it.

- Darke

Honor, Armor, Unity
The 405th

I agree, Batmans cowl isn't the best choice for pep. Mainly because it's an almost skin tight fit around the face and head.

If you need a pep file though, firstly you'll need a 3D model to run through pepakura to unfold it.

If you have the skills try sculpting, it would be the best way to make a batman cowl, and is in fact the way they made it for the movie.
The DVD of Batman Begins has a pretty decent explanation of how they made it, you should check it out.

What I would do is make a simple mold of your face ( it doesn't have to be silicone it could even just be a tape mold) and sculpt around it. Like everyone else has said its skin tight, so pep isn't the best. And due to the fact that it is skin tight it shouldn't be that hard. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back