Batman Desert Storm Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi everyone, after asking my brother which you all know as "Nintendude" if I could post his files on here for him, he told me it would be fine. So for the first set of files, and he is currently still working on these files, but he got them from Faraz Mobin.
All the files have a password on them which is Batman if you need to re-size them with the Pepakura Designer. Right now his health is not in good shape so if anyone wants to work on the missing files, I am including the seperated 3D model parts to do that. If not, he'll be finished with this soon enough.
2h2lisi.jpg

Cowl
Batman DS Cowl.pdo
Chest Plate
Batman DS Chest Armor.pdo
Forearm (Flip Pattern for other Forearm)
Batman DS Forearm.pdo
Pelvis
Batman DS Pelvis.pdo
Belt
Batman DS Belt.pdo

Seperated 3D model parts. All OBJ files.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gdeeg1hj42f1w2e

Also if a moderator or admin could please move this thread to the Pepakura or 3D area of the site, it would be most appreciated. That way it does'nt get lost here in the Noob Forum.

wow i thought that this was just something some one did because he was bored but now seeing its a pep file, it just looks like a fun build!

Thanks Wrath, and yeah he put a lot of work and is still putting a lot of work into it. I just know a lot of people here have been wanting it.

I hope that his brother should have got better and that it should be good of health I would like that em they would share the files to be able to be employed at them and if he could collaborate with the edition thanks for the support:(

hey, wanted to download the Batman DS files, but the links didn't work anymore, could you repost the files please?
thanks

Check the first post. The person who posted this has since been banned from this site. Unfortunately, unless someone else here has the files, your chances are slim to none at getting these.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back