Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

ok i am putting fans in to the new helmet and was wondering what you guys think. do you think a 1 9v battery is as strong as 4 of the AAs? i know nothing really of batteries just how to instal them and go. Any help would be great.

It's easier to go with the 9 v battery, simply because you don't want all the mesy stuff and it would be more complicated that way ,there is a thread for wiring you can either look around the forums or go to the halo wiki ( just google it) ,hope this helps

Well, 4 AAs at 1.5 volts wired in series gives you 6 volts, so they will not be as strong. Check the ratings on the fans you plan to use and match up your power supply accordingly. DC electronics are fairly simple and there is a lot of good info out there for the creative searcher.

HTH,

Adam

Faramir66103 said:
Well, 4 AAs at 1.5 volts wired in series gives you 6 volts, so they will not be as strong. Check the ratings on the fans you plan to use and match up your power supply accordingly. DC electronics are fairly simple and there is a lot of good info out there for the creative searcher.

HTH,

Adam

I picked up 2 fams from Radio Shack. $24.00 for 2 plus tax. Finding a location is the key. most of the people's I have seen put them in the frount. I was going to put the on a switch, but you can bypass this by not connecting the fans to the bat. until you are ready to put the helm on. any other questions let me know..

AJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back