Battle rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
im going to start on a BR soon, im going to make it from cardboard as its really easy to use, when im done im going to glass it can anyone find smoe refernce pics for me plz? i have some but theyre terrible. ive already got a decent scope off my heckler & coch G36 airsoft. you twist the top and a red cross appears and it does look similar to a br scope. and beacuse the visor i used on my helmet has a bluey silver on the other side i could tint the lenses. (by the way im going to make a br from halo 2, i dunno if theres any difference.....

How about these?:

halo-2-20041019010435271.jpg

halo-2-20040616022056958.jpg

halo-2-20040616022048365.jpg

halo-2-20040616022035381.jpg

heres some pix i just got the basic shap finnished now i have to detail it and paint it............

1st prson!! hehehe

Adams find of that Tippman is custom if you look at the inside of it in the picture it was
ps_tippman98.jpg

My friend has the same gun.
And its pretty skilled to make that BR out of the original Tippman 98 custom.

I would also be interested in if Adam made it himself or if he found it on the internet? because i am willing to pay to buy that gun^^

Adam said:
cool, tippman kit :)

ECPBG-Battle-Rifle-001.jpg

OMG!!!! DROOLZ!!! Are there any AirSoft kits out there to make stuff into Halo weapons? I have a Steyr AUG coming and have a 380fps shottie and a pistol. All of which, I want to have become Halo weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be a naysayer, but does it really look that much like a Battle Rifle?

In overall shape, maybe, placement of the scope.. but where are the characteristic indentations along the body? It's so smooth and polished!

Sean Bradley said:
I hate to be a naysayer, but does it really look that much like a Battle Rifle?

In overall shape, maybe, placement of the scope.. but where are the characteristic indentations along the body? It's so smooth and polished!

not finnished yet, by the way is that to my gun or the tipman?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here Sean hope you think these are better......but then again you thing everything i do is a knock-off Nigel job......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back