Berserk Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agumathebear

i told a buddy of mine about pepakura and he was thinking about making a halo marine with me, but decided he would like to do the berserk mad-dog armor instead. does anyone know if there is a pep file for berserk or someone who could make it for a modest price? he's in highschool so he's not rich lol!

ps i told him he cant just jump right into it and we're going to build a full halo 1 marine before even thinking about moving on to anything else. thanks in advance!

oh, sorry, here you go
berserk_-_guts.png

BerserkArmor3SM.jpg

good view of the helmet

.. good luck.

Personally, if you're new to pep, I'd start with something easier. But hey, whatever you want.

I'm not sure anyone has files though

Bloodl3tt3r said:
.. good luck.

Personally, if you're new to pep, I'd start with something easier. But hey, whatever you want.

I'm not sure anyone has files though

no, he's wanting to make this armor. im making a halo 1 marine to get used to pepakura, then im making a halo 3 marine and fiberglassing and bondoing and all that to get used to it, then ill make odst, then mark VI. he's going to help me on all of them, and probably by the time we are done with odst he will start working on that armor.

for me pepakura is really simple, but i used to do origami. im helping him by letting him help me lol.

even if no one has the files (which i doubt they do), i would like a list of people's websites that would either design commissioned pepakura stuff for free or pay.

so yeah, we probably wouldn't even start working on this kind of armor for about 9 months to a year lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodl3tt3r said:

Actually, the helmet and maybe chest would be the only difficult parts. Arms and legs could be a lot of interconnected segments, held together with webbing or something. Pretty cool armor.

aww man i thought your where talking about making a beserker from gears of war :( , oh well , that armor looks pretty cool though

That's definately more of a scratch build costume. Sure, it might be easy to pep, but it's so simple (sans the helmet and torso) that you might as well start with cardboard or thin foamboard and go from there.

As for flexibility, that's one you'll have to solve yourself. That suit is going to be hard to maneuver in.

You made a good decition making the h1 marine first. the armour is horrible proportion wise but I made it to practice and by the end I was able to move on to regular deffinition peps (such as a scout helmet.) and you wont find a pep file for the "berserker" (what is that thing even from?) would deffinetly be a scrach build. (not even to hard of one either)

Squirtle117 said:
and you wont find a pep file for the "berserker" (what is that thing even from?)

it's from the anime/manga called Berserk, i dont even like anime but i play dungeons & dragons alot so i kinda like it.

and im pretty sure there isn't a file for it, so im really just looking for someone who can make it in pepakura, at least the helmet, either for free or pay, it doesnt matter.

so really, id just like a list of people who commission pepakura files lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back