shold i buy from westerfield studios

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
waste of money bro. the westergield armor is gross.

Thats a bold statement.... some people might take offense, but you're entitled to your opinion.

crazyspartan91, I think the best armor is the armor you make yourself. That is what we're here for after all!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i meant no offense im just...idk vacuum forming kinda...o well i cant say anyything till i have shown my own armor.

Sean Bradley said:

Thats a bold statement.... some people might take offense, but you're entitled to your opinion.

crazyspartan91, I think the best armor is the armor you make yourself. That is what we're here for after all!

I agree, it's like Sean told me once. Its better if you make yourself because you will have the honor to tell your friends "I made it myself". But its up to you.

i retract my previous statement
the armor is rather decent but when i look at it it feels like its lacking something
i would just like to state that i think its a bit much to charge $35 to install a pancake fan below the mouth

Sean Bradley said:

i couldnt have said it better myself.

starfox64 said:
the armor is rather decent but when i look at it it feels like its lacking something
i would just like to state that i think its a bit much to charge $35 to install a pancake fan below the mouth
35$ that is a little much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back