Best compleated full pep armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchfmx8811

I'm not trying to start a comp or a war but im just curious who does everyone think has the best full pep armor. I'm looking for some pep references for a full armor. Ive seen some pretty wicked awesome helms but I haven't found a full set of pep armor that is of that high of quality. Im wanting to do the very best armor i can with pep and im just looking for some other (high quality) full pep armor for references. Again im not trying to bash anyones armor or start a contest but just curious.

I love the finish Preskewl got on his armor. It's like candy apple, I love how that looks. /drool

Yea he has a very good set of armor but im talking more along the lines of detail. You see all these helms with a heck of alot of detail but you dont see the suits to follow. But again he has a very awesome set.

I don't think Spase has done a full set yet, but in my opinion, he's got the best Pep helm so far around here.

I'm definitely using his methods when I start my project.

Yea im doing the same but I want to incorporate his methods throughout the whole armor. So im trying to see if anyone has a whole armor of that quality.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Yea im doing the same but I want to incorporate his methods throughout the whole armor. So im trying to see if anyone has a whole armor of that quality.

Of that quality, I don't think so. Not until he goes on to make the full set. :p

I just pray that mine turns out half as good as his...

As for the body, the pep files don't have nearly enough detail. I'll definitely have to take some artistic application with the help of some reference images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait, mines not fully done yet and I got the new folding technique up my sleeve that no one knows about yet.

I'll be releasing the new folding technique in a couple of days.

P32 said:
I have an idea for folding myself... I'll hopefully get to try it out this weekend.

Folding....It's not using a marker I can promise you that.

Get a metal straight edge ruler, and an x-acto blade. Score all your folds.

Perfect folds everytime.

quixand_prop said:

Perfect folds everytime.
What I do always, and I get perfect easy folds, heck the paper folds itself when you score it.

Iceman29 said:
Just wait, mines not fully done yet and I got the new folding technique up my sleeve that no one knows about yet.
I'll be releasing the new folding technique in a couple of days.

Glad I didn't start my helm today then! Actually, I probably won't even be able to get it printed until at least Monday... :mad:

quixand_prop said:

Perfect folds everytime.

That is not what I was getting at either. I was looking at the chest and in some places you want a hard edge, and in others you want a softer one... (if that makes sense) I have an idea that I want to try to see if I can get that "softer" edge

Well i don't know about after i paint but out of all the pep suits iv seen i think either Macattack64's or mine (not meaning to show off) have been folded and glassed with the most carefullness. You can see my armor before and after i painted and glassed it in one of my topics and macattack's is also in one of his. Not saying that there aren't better suits out there, but i don't know of to many people who have complete suits done. Hope that helps.

-Matt

i like twitches, and gamer, i dont think yours really has alot of detail, in terms of well made sure yours is really good, but you didnt put a lot of effort into the paint job and final product. i'm not trying to rag on you. but look at how good twitches looks with all the details painted on, you'rs just looks like an untextured 3d model. i'm sure if you added all the details it would look much better.

and your visor is see through, it could be better

Yes, i completly agree that his is better painted that is why i said "Well i don't know about after i painted" my armor has no detail at all besides the paint. I was speaking about the folds and how everything fit together/was scaled. My visor was a few yellow tinted water bottles super glued together, I didn't have enough time to order the real thing so it was either that or no visor at all.

-Matt

I prefer Macattack's but I liked thefreeman's when I first saw it. It stood out from the rest when it seemed like 10 new full pep suits popped up at once.

Well im happy to hear that someone likes my armor. Ive been looking at MLC's up and coming armor. That is the kind of quality I was looking for. Im gonna try and add that kind of detail. So ill probably be looking at his alot.

PS: Its not paint its sharpie ;)

Well it looks good no matter what it is. I have been looking at his armor too and it looks awesome. I am starting on a h3 suit now for the movie so i will have more time to work on it and put more detail into it.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back