best prank of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul products

hey guys what was the best prank you either saw or did today?

SAW: a couple kids run into my classroom while the teacher was out and hang a few bras everywhere around the room.

SAW: teachers car completely covered in sticky notes

DID: layed out some of the harry potter jelly beans on a teachers desk hoping to get him to eat one, but instead a student who thought they could steal the jelly beans ended up getting what was coming to him...accidental prank ftw

I told my older sister that our car was leaking Head Light fluid and that we would need to put out 40$ for a refill, and that we would get hit with a major fine if a cop pulls us over before we do. I still cant believe she believed me until i said April Fools at the end of the car ride .

I also saw an employee at the local grocery store wrapping what i assume is his bosses VW GTI in a few big roles of industrial plastic wrap.

I threw some beef bulion seasoning cubes in the shower head after my shower this morning, needless to say the one after me got one beefy shower. :D It was a good thing that I was away from school this morning.
-Gryphon

PS: Happy April Fools!

I got hit by one, me and some friends are finishing up our psyc paper together for our main project and the only file is on my friends computer, she texted me and was like "Omg I accidentally deleted the only copy we have" and I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Cause that's 50% of the grade)
(also the paper is due monday)
And then she called me and had our other friend on a three way (call that is) and then she was like April fools lol.

I was too depressed to pull any pranks yesterday... I was at my friend's mom's funeral for most of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back