Best Way To Secure Armor Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Of Vale

Hey folks,

Just had a quick question for the veterans on what you all find is best to secure your armor pieces? I was thinking either Velcro...but I've had bad experience with trying to glue velcro and the glue melting. Then I thought that magnets would be a better alternative? Figure this would be a good thread for some of the other newbies too.

Hey folks,

Just had a quick question for the veterans on what you all find is best to secure your armor pieces? I was thinking either Velcro...but I've had bad experience with trying to glue velcro and the glue melting. Then I thought that magnets would be a better alternative? Figure this would be a good thread for some of the other newbies too.
I use velcro on my armor pieces. I make small tiny line cuts in the area where my straps are gonna go, then I would hot glue or in my most recent case, barge cement the piece in.

I use velcro on my armor pieces. I make small tiny line cuts in the area where my straps are gonna go, then I would hot glue or in my most recent case, barge cement the piece in.
I like the idea of using cement, I have PTSD when it comes to trying to hot glue velcro to plastic armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back