Best Way To Secure Armor Pieces

Spartan Of Vale

Hey folks,

Just had a quick question for the veterans on what you all find is best to secure your armor pieces? I was thinking either Velcro...but I've had bad experience with trying to glue velcro and the glue melting. Then I thought that magnets would be a better alternative? Figure this would be a good thread for some of the other newbies too.

Spiderboy196

Hey folks,

Just had a quick question for the veterans on what you all find is best to secure your armor pieces? I was thinking either Velcro...but I've had bad experience with trying to glue velcro and the glue melting. Then I thought that magnets would be a better alternative? Figure this would be a good thread for some of the other newbies too.
I use velcro on my armor pieces. I make small tiny line cuts in the area where my straps are gonna go, then I would hot glue or in my most recent case, barge cement the piece in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.