BeviinCabur ODST WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeviinCabur

Good evening, everyone.

I'm BeviinCabur, I'm from Victoria, BC Canada and this is the start of my first ever halo build and its an ODST from Halo 3. The build will be entirely 3D Printed, minus the soft goods of course. Im using the Armorsmith Program to help scale everything. Im currently working on the limbs before my torso and helmet, down below is my progress so far!

Here we have the Gauntlets

rKaPX6j.jpg

4YHXjSH.jpg

nVIrtlh.jpg

Next Up, Shoulders mixed with Gauntlets

Cyt6DzS.jpg

D5HLKXn.jpg

Next up, Thigh's and my one shin so far

Y1nUwI7.jpg

3CGbI0S.jpg

XVjMSZN.jpg

ixdnI8T.jpg

SWCZhxT.jpg

vFExkdE.jpg

At this point, I've got some filling and sanding to do while the next part prints. My current roll of filament isnt enough for armor but is enough for my Pistol. More updates to come! Stay Tuned!

Your suit is looking great so far and your weathering on the shoulders looks great! I recommend reinforcing the entire back section of the thigh pieces. I had a similar build on mine and they didn't split on the seamlines just on the structure of the 3d print. Also if you are using MoeSizzlac's files and you decide to use the clips for the chest plate I recommend printing them solid as well as printing spares, these clips breaking caused me some heartache while I was at the convention. Best of luck to you and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Good evening, everyone.

I'm BeviinCabur, I'm from Victoria, BC Canada and this is the start of my first ever halo build and its an ODST from Halo 3. The build will be entirely 3D Printed, minus the soft goods of course. Im using the Armorsmith Program to help scale everything. Im currently working on the limbs before my torso and helmet, down below is my progress so far!
If you need a hand getting some things prepped CplYapFlip and I live out toward UVic!

armor smith is worth the 35 bucks then? lol.. good fitment man. looks awesome cant wait to see it finished

This looks great so far mate great job!! Looking forward to seeing more!
(y)(y)

Your suit is looking great so far and your weathering on the shoulders looks great! I recommend reinforcing the entire back section of the thigh pieces. I had a similar build on mine and they didn't split on the seamlines just on the structure of the 3d print. Also if you are using MoeSizzlac's files and you decide to use the clips for the chest plate I recommend printing them solid as well as printing spares, these clips breaking caused me some heartache while I was at the convention. Best of luck to you and I can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks for the advice! I am indeed using the MoeSizzlac files, they fantastic so far and the only problem im having with them is my printer being to small to print in larger volumes haha

Good evening everyone!

With my Shoulders and Gauntlets completed. My legs half completed with the right leg starting after my pistol is completed so im not swapping filament mid print. Now im working on scaling the Waist/Torso area. Debating on doing a Foam Plate Carrier (the light grey carrier in the photos) or just using an old Plate Carrier iv got laying around. All in all, im pretty happy with the scaling so far.

B5mBRcW.png

7ZyDB8m.png

TxqgFz4.png

pNU7uhQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back