Biofoam Canister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

I feel like building a biofoam canister but i cannot find any hd pics or models of it do you guys have any

got armour said:
I feel like building a biofoam canister but i cannot find any hd pics or models of it do you guys have any

i remember at one point in Halo: ODST they use a boifoam canister.

i think its in the cutscene of the underground tunnel level

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got this. Don't know how accurate it is, but someone had it in their signature a while ago, and I saved it.

biofoam.jpg

Achille said:
I've got this. Don't know how accurate it is, but someone had it in their signature a while ago, and I saved it.

biofoam.jpg

Looks great who here makes labels? send me a pm about if you guys can make me a label

i made a pep model for it... its somewhere in the ODST pep thread... i started making it and its almost complete just sitting out in my shop...

also the BioFOam Canister label was made by me (see my sig?)

Achille can you send me a PM, when need to do some talking.

EDIT: here is the BIOFOAM PEP modeled by me unfolded by FLYERFLY and HARDING..

i would suggest just taking the profile pieces on the swing arm( dispenser arm thingy) and scratch building them.

I'm also looking into building a ODST biofoam container. I have the pep file for one but what could i build the pep file around so it will hold it's shape better. I'm really hoping that someone builds one soon So i kinda know what to do. Good luck to you "got armour" I hope it turns out awesome for you.

Andrew

P.S. Pep file link posted below

http://www.4shared.com/file/tXHCXdr6/ODST_Biofoam.htm

kenster1000 said:
[...] what could i build the pep file around so it will hold it's shape better. I'm really hoping that someone builds one soon So i kinda know what to do. [...]

No one has built a real-life one yet, however there was a discussion about it in which someone brought up the idea of using a whipped cream can for the main round part, and then instead of having it dispense biofoam, make it dispense whipped cream.

Chevysrule said:
No one has built a real-life one yet, however there was a discussion about it in which someone brought up the idea of using a whipped cream can for the main round part, and then instead of having it dispense biofoam, make it dispense whipped cream.

Thats actually not a bad idea. It also sounds kinda tasty, LOL. I think in the next week or so I might try that. But in the game the "foam" dispenses through the long handle so i would have to find a way to pipe the Wipped cream or what ever i put in there through the handle. Thanks for the awesome Idea

Andrew

Ok the good news is is that i found the perfect metal can for the cylinder most other parts will be plastic or wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back