Blue Team, form up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan-104 said:

THIS IS WHY THE IMMATURE NEED TO BE SEPARATED FROM THOSE TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY. I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH A BUNCH OF CRAP TO GET TO WHAT I WANT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Chef said:
THIS IS WHY THE IMMATURE NEED TO BE SEPARATED FROM THOSE TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY. I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH A BUNCH OF CRAP TO GET TO WHAT I WANT.
Yeah, and I don't like having people on the 405th who don't know when not to use a caps lock button yell at people for joking around on a thread. There definitely are some immature people on this forum but there not slaves, there aloud to have some fun every once and a while. And using capital letters for all of you comment is considered yelling, and that doesn't make you look very mature either.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I just find it ironic that in a thread talking about how minors should be separated from the rest of the site, people give them more cannon fodder. While annoying to have a cluttered forum, and quite frankly, I would not like to see the minors separated from the site as they are valuable part of the community. If minors made better decisions and did'nt use their age as an exception for their behavior, they wouldn't be this problem.

Yes, I completely understand what you mean. There are some people that get out of hand and start posting complete crap that has has nothing relative to the topic that they are commenting on. I wasn't trying to be mean by that last comment. I do agree that we need some process that can determine who is mature enough to be on this forum.The only problem is how we can do that without making people under 18 who are just as serious as the older members. We could require people to have a set of quality armor and a certain number of posts on the noob forum, but I have already said all of this and more on another thread. I can't think of the name but its still an active topic. I hope this clarifies what i meant.

-Matt

Yes I totally get your point. The new noob forum seems like it has just allowed the noobs to bathe in bad etiquette and think it's acceptable before coming to the other boards. It has almost had a detrimental effect.

That's only if they stick around long enough to get 50 posts. Most n00bs don't hang around that long and stay n00bs, they tend to evolve or leave.

Those that don't are much fewer than if they were all just set loose on the boards. The key word is quarantine. ;)

Yeah most noobs will just realize that they need 50 post and then leave because they aren't that interested. Was that quarantine statement a reference to robot chicken? I really hope there is no age limit, I'm 13. I think there should be something with parents permission, but in the end it's not really up to us... Its up to Adam.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back