Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkEo

Greetings friends. Does anybody have any links to blueprints for some weaponry? Me and my friends are wanting to make some so would appreciate any help. Specifically looking for the Halo 3 Sniper Rifle, the M3 Assault Rifle, M45 Tactical Shotgun, pistols and any melee weapons.

Eventually we're aiming to build ourselves a full body armour/helmet each, but we're gonna start with weapons first

Greetings friends. Does anybody have any links to blueprints for some weaponry? Me and my friends are wanting to make some so would appreciate any help. Specifically looking for the Halo 3 Sniper Rifle, the M3 Assault Rifle, M45 Tactical Shotgun, pistols and any melee weapons.

Eventually we're aiming to build ourselves a full body armour/helmet each, but we're gonna start with weapons first 

Greeting MarkEo have you looked under the file archive I'm sure you will find some draw ups and plans in there ^_^

I wish you best of luck with the Armour
I did it the opersite way i built my armour then my helmet then my weapons but the choice is yours have you thought about materials you were going to use ?

Good Luck

Thanks for the reply DatedRhyme713, I'll have a little mooch around the site now and see what I can dig up

Were going for a Styrofoam build with the weapons I think. Unsure on the armour and helmet yet, thinking possibly a Cardboard/fibreglass mix but we've still got a bit of researching to do first.

I'll be sure to post up our progress though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back