Bondow Replacemnt ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skater6boy

hello 405th members...

i found this product which is fiberglass but in clay form..

this product makes the helmet smoother and harder ..

it oly costs 2$

in case the product you find has a diffrent name

it comes with 2 clay pckages one says resin

the other says hardener

il upload a pic soon...

Blood Roar, I highly recommend you search the stickies and read up on proper etiquette on these forums. To put it lightly, your first three posts have been less than stellar.

In the future - do not make a new thread unless you have links, pictures, or other things to assist the community. Otherwise, simply making some vague reference to some secret knowledge you have without disclosing it to the rest of us is about as far from being material worthy of a new thread as you can get. I highly recommend you provide links and details on this ASAP before this gets reported and you get warned by someone official.

Got the same thing , it's often in small package but it can be found in very high quantities it's called Epoxy resin , or Milliput and a lot of other name , it do not cost much as he said , but it's not totaly more hard than fiberglass because there's not the fiberglass sheet , but it cna be use to repaire hole in helmet , or to strengh valley inside an armor , detailing , and many other use .
Milliput.jpg
Here is an exemple of epoxy resin , that is milliput. Different colors for different component , red one is the harder one if i remember well .

Hope it would be helpfull .

P.S. : I use Milliput to detail Gundam or Warhammer and i swear it very usefull and easy to use , juste need to wait one night untill it dry correcly ( ~23°C )

This is a poor thread, if you want to be convincing you should atleast typer properly.

You still havent linked anything or explained why the product is better.

T'inquiètes pas, tu n'es pas tout seul ;)

Bondo is actually one of the worst brand of body filler. The more you pay, the better product you get. Bondo is cheap, and the final result is often filled with pinholes.

Milliput is indeed a 2-part epoxy putty that can be used like body filler.

[quote = LastSpartan]Milliput is indeed a 2-part epoxy putty that can be used like body filler.[/quote]

Yeah sure , or to repair a little impact or something alse as this :)

okay , im sorry i couldnt upload the pictures earlier because i was at school ...

the product is (general purpose epoxy compund) .

here are pics:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back