Soft Parts Breathing With Helmets (including TL;DR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTAB01

Good Morning 405th ID, I've already made a suit currently where my breathing system entails the use of a vinyl tube that has a notch in the dead center of it and bent to use to breath through, I currently do not have enough space to fit in a larger system than that (ie, a rebreather mouthpiece) to much more comfortably breath through. I'm currently in the process of making another suit/helmet and I will have a bit more space between my helmet and mouth. I also wear a balaclava to hide the neck and am unsure how to make a comfortable system to breathe through and that can stay hidden. I'm just curious what systems you guys use instead.

TL;DR: I'm making a helmet and wonder want ideas for breathing systems you use, that are comfortable and are consealed.

I'd be interested to hear about this too, from what i've seen most people don't have a breathing system and just have fans installed in the fan to prevent fogging.

I'd be interested to hear about this too, from what i've seen most people don't have a breathing system and just have fans installed in the fan to prevent fogging.
That's exactly what I'm doing, is a tube to breath through and three internal fans to prevent fogging.

Twin 5015 Blowers to circulate air and a single 4010 for anti-fog. ODST helmet.

Attachments

• 9DD1C932-69CA-412C-840C-1BB9C02019C1.jpeg
    9DD1C932-69CA-412C-840C-1BB9C02019C1.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 266
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back