Broke my heart a little....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
... to see this posted on the 405th Midwest Halo Costuming Group Facebook page (was posted back in 2012).

405th-then-now.jpg

Considering where we are and where I hope to see this community go, I hope this is an appropriate update:

405th-then-now-future.jpg

I don't know if you're referring to this, but I also noticed the 405th being kinda "dead" for quite some time. But I love to see it being revived through the whole lot of changes in the moment and even in the past few months. :D

I think the change in management will breathe life into the 405th again, it definitely seems much better and much more active now.

I think that when the last big crash happened, the community just took a huge blow. I imagine there was just a ton of damage, and it was too much to recover fully from. The site was hard to use, things didn't work they way they were supposed to, etc. People in different divisions participated more on Facebook due to it's stability and ease of access(especially mobile access), I know I did. But things are looking so much better here now, I should probably start a new thread, and get going on sharing my progress and improvements I'm making.

The middle image needs a screen flatlining in the background.
I also think he could use some respiratory support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back