Bungie Drives A warthog replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FinAeros @ Sep 22 2007, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's still awesome looking, but it figures the Bungie guys'd scuff it up. >,<</div>
its not a scuff. its battle damage

Best video ever. Can you blame them for scuffing it up though? I mean, I can't count how many things I've hit a speeds that would crunch a normal car in an instant, so if you're in a warthog, you've got to hit something. Man I wish I had one...

Lt. Ambrose said:
Best video ever. Can you blame them for scuffing it up though? I mean, I can't count how many things I've hit a speeds that would crunch a normal car in an instant, so if you're in a warthog, you've got to hit something. Man I wish I had one...

Like explosive barrels? Walls? Ghosts? Explosive wall ghosts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would give anything just to own one of those. Heck, I would give anything just to drive it!

Are you sure it's just not the Warthog from the Prequel shorts? Either way...

- Shotgun!
- Shotgun! F***!
- Shotgun's lap.
- F***

MCSpartan117 said:
Are you sure it's just not the Warthog from the Prequel shorts? Either way...

- Shotgun!
- Shotgun! F***!
- Shotgun's lap.
- F***

yeh, its the one from the shorts. i think WETA workshop only made one.
imagine if that was street legal? but i dont think the working turret will make that a possibilty

Last edited by a moderator:
nice man thats awesome it sounds like its desil poered and that would be cool if it was srteet legal so u could cruise arond the highway /w it killing people with the machine gun

i like it i would buy it too are they still gonna come out with the halo movie i was looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back