Calling all Members. 405th EU Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadpoolXODST

Member DIN
S020
Hello, I am going to be ordering 405th EU Patches (Stitched)
405th_ART70.PNG
Prices are as follows. Price update!

from 1 to 10 pieces 8€/pc.,

from 11 to 50 pieces: 7€/pc.,

from 51 to 100 pieces: 6€/pc.,

more then 100 pieces: 5€/pc.

How many are interested? If yes, write your name, how many and where I would need to send them to.
Thank you.
Your friendly neighborhood Deadpool Deadpool and Harley5 pretty.jpg

Ok here's a list. Current number, 50
GreY2231 - 2
YognaughtJordi - 4
Swiss spartan - 5
Kasai210 - 5
TheCostumeGeek - 2
Escannor - 4
Nordic Spartan - 4
Celtic - 5
Fangs - 2
Asgardianhammer - 2
MasterChris - 2
DaemoNik - 2
Masky - 2 (Maybe 3)
Sulimir - 5
Cendrilth - 2
Sasaa - 2

Last edited:
Thank you for doing this.

I'd get 2 and country's Germany .
You can just bring them when we meet

Last edited:
Okay so, we have an issue with the typeface for European being incorrect from the branding guidelines established. I take it this production run has already been created? If not then we need to make corrections before this happens. Please, bear in mind these are 405th assets created with thought and continuity for our brand and all Merchandise with respect to the 405th needs to be approved prior to any and all production.

Please pm me for complete details. Our Style Guide is located in the Regiment Member only section. Which is probably why you did not see this GreY2231. Please coordinate this effort with your Regiment Staff as well. TheCostumeGeek can you please coordinate this effort with GreY2231 ?

Okay so, we have an issue with the typeface for European being incorrect from the branding guidelines established. I take it this production run has already been created? If not then we need to make corrections before this happens. Please, bear in mind these are 405th assets created with thought and continuity for our brand and all Merchandise with respect to the 405th needs to be approved prior to any and all production.

Please pm me for complete details. Our Style Guide is located in the Regiment Member only section. Which is probably why you did not see this GreY2231. Please coordinate this effort with your Regiment Staff as well. TheCostumeGeek can you please coordinate this effort with GreY2231 ?

I just sent my supplier our regimental logo straight from a hi-res image taken from here
So this image is just a rendering from his software

No worries GreY2231, its why they provide a sewout proof first. The pdf of our style guide you can send him and he should be able to pull what he needs directly from this. IF he is retypesetting this, which he should not need to do but if he does then I can send him the typeface he needs.

Oh and add me to the list of taking 2 as well!

This is the Image I submited. Which I got from Nintendstroid.

View attachment 264474
The image is correct. Your supplier tried to redo the font. He may have even redrawn it entirely. He can pull the direct vectors from the style guide however that I sent you. Sometimes they will digitize a raster image and convert this to a .DST file. Which had that been done it would have been closer to the actual artwork you submitted. Either way its caught we just need to notify your supplier and have him correct using the style guide I sent you.

I just updated the prices. the quote I got was from last year and my supplier raised the prices. It is still a good price so we are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back