CAN ANYONE GIVE ME IDEAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i was wondering if any one would like to help me out with this box down here so i can get a START ON MAKING my MAGNUM. The Box is 26 inches Wide and 86 Inches Long. (HALO 2)

Box1.jpg

HERES PIC 1 ^.
Box2.jpg

HERES PIC 2 ^.

Reference.jpg

SomeOne gave me this as a REFERENCE for the MAGNUM.

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
</div>

Thats how you post images. Also, if you need help on making a weapon, please post in the weapon and prop making forum. Just a heads up for you. Edit your post with the correct tags so we can help you for now, or else, we cant see your pictures ;p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AoBfrost @ Jan 13 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
</div>

Thats how you post images. Also, if you need help on making a weapon, please post in the weapon and prop making forum. Just a heads up for you. Edit your post with the correct tags so we can help you for now, or else, we cant see your pictures ;p</div>

i fixed the image code thng and i tried to post this on Weapons and props but it said i do not have permission to post it there aobfrost.

Shows up fine for me.

Also, one box would be enough to probbaly make 2-3 magums if you have the right patterns.

AoBfrost said:
Shows up fine for me.

Also, one box would be enough to probbaly make 2-3 magums if you have the right patterns.

I'm glad it shows up good now. is the reference that guy gave me a good one? and also i need to know like how many cut outs i need to make? and i need the RIGHT SIZE OF THE MAGNUM so i can TRACE THE PICTURE that has the right size of the magnum onto the CB.

Last edited by a moderator:
BullDogg15 said:
I'm glad it shows up good now. is the reference that guy gave me a good one? and also i need to know like how many cut outs i need to make? and i need the RIGHT SIZE OF THE MAGNUM so i can TRACE THE PICTURE that has the right size of the magnum onto the CB.

You don't have to capitalize EVERY other WORD.

Emphasis is already on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but there is no tutorial or measurements of the gun, you will have to do everything yourself, the reference you were given was a pepakura model, if you have the pepakura file, you could make it the right size and alot better detailed than cardboard.

All I did was drew the magnum then cut out the pieces I wanted. Gradually making them smaller where the gun tapers in. Check mine if your stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back