can anyone make some pep files for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is something I saw on google images and was wondering anyone can make it

1622304105392.png

Need a little more info first. Which game is this from? Is it in game armor or concept art? Are you looking for just the helmet or the full suit unfold?
Can't make Pepakura files off just an image alone with no information to help guide people.

Need a little more info first. Which game is this from? Is it in game armor or concept art? Are you looking for just the helmet or the full suit unfold?
Can't make Pepakura files off just an image alone with no information to help guide people.
these are the halo five early concept art for the recluse armour, I woud like the whole amour for pepakura

Yeah, someone will have to make the 3D model first. Did a dive to see if any of the concept art came to life in the form of hidden game files, Kind of like how Reach had some hidden helmets, but I'm not seeing anything for Halo 5 stuff unfortunately.

Yeah, someone will have to make the 3D model first. Did a dive to see if any of the concept art came to life in the form of hidden game files, Kind of like how Reach had some hidden helmets, but I'm not seeing anything for Halo 5 stuff unfortunately.
oh, ty anyway

Courtesy of Surasia , here's the 3D models of the Halo 5 Recluse armour. They're game extracts though, so if you're going for the Pepakura route and want lots of detail, as Turbo said, you may have to model it yourself.

Attachments

• Recluse Torso Fixed.obj
    2.2 MB · Views: 135
  • Recluse Helmet.obj
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
If you have absolutely 0 experience (as I did when I started modeling) then blender should be fine. Advantages to it are it's free and there are a ton of tutorials online for free as well. I used YouTube tutorials and just googling questions to learn all that I have learned. I am by no means a pro or even good, but I have come a long way in the past few months. The problem with blender is that the tutorials are often for older versions of blender. It feels like blender is constantly being updated and they move stuff around and change keyboard shortcuts and whatnot kind of alot. The general ideas remain the same but how to do them on the newest version might be different than what is shown in the tutorial.

My advice for starting is start with something other than this suit. Start with something simple and easy. Keep in mind that it's gonna take a log time before you can create a model as detailed and beautiful as some of the ones available here on the forum. Also, when your model sucks and looks terrible, don't get discouraged. It's like any other part of this craft- the first thing you pep or foamsmith looks terrible (usually) and only gets better through practice. I modeled the same helmet 3 times on blender before it looked at all like a helmet (warden helmet from For Honor) and that's a pretty simple shape.

As always ask questions, use Google, and keep the faith. You can figure it out - it just takes time. And if you do get this suit modeled you will be a master (it looks hard). Also if you do get this suit modeled and make it available here on the forum, you will be doing a great service to our community.

If you have absolutely 0 experience (as I did when I started modeling) then blender should be fine. Advantages to it are it's free and there are a ton of tutorials online for free as well. I used YouTube tutorials and just googling questions to learn all that I have learned. I am by no means a pro or even good, but I have come a long way in the past few months. The problem with blender is that the tutorials are often for older versions of blender. It feels like blender is constantly being updated and they move stuff around and change keyboard shortcuts and whatnot kind of alot. The general ideas remain the same but how to do them on the newest version might be different than what is shown in the tutorial.

My advice for starting is start with something other than this suit. Start with something simple and easy. Keep in mind that it's gonna take a log time before you can create a model as detailed and beautiful as some of the ones available here on the forum. Also, when your model sucks and looks terrible, don't get discouraged. It's like any other part of this craft- the first thing you pep or foamsmith looks terrible (usually) and only gets better through practice. I modeled the same helmet 3 times on blender before it looked at all like a helmet (warden helmet from For Honor) and that's a pretty simple shape.

As always ask questions, use Google, and keep the faith. You can figure it out - it just takes time. And if you do get this suit modeled you will be a master (it looks hard). Also if you do get this suit modeled and make it available here on the forum, you will be doing a great service to our community.
Halo 5 stuff in general is an absolute nightmare to model in general since it's not made with fitting a human inside comfortably as a consideration. I think at last count I restarted the Deadeye helmet six times before finally settling on something that worked. Is it pretty? Yes. Was it painful? Oh heck yeah it was.

gee no pressure :)
thanks for the pointers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back