Can I get a Spartan Laser pep model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLegend

Jr Member
Hey, are there any pep models for a Spartan Laser? I looked through the first 20 pages of the Pep Forum, but the only thing I found was a broken link to a Laser :(
In other words....is there a link that works, or another model altogether?

....and off-topic,
when will I be free to post in the other threads? Being a newbie is no fun (but I understand the reasons for these limitations)

Check the pep download database here:

Download database

I think the laser is in this file:

Laser

There are other links for the laser in there too but im not shure if any of these work :S

And just to warn you the laser is IMMENSLY HARD!

--smilie120

Some of them may just be the model, if they are, scale them to your size, and just cut the peices with "join disjoin tool"

smilie120 said:
Check the pep download database here:

Download database

I think the laser is in this file:

Laser

There are other links for the laser in there too but im not shure if any of these work :S

And just to warn you the laser is IMMENSLY HARD!

--smilie120

Yup, that's the link (and only link) I found and tried....
"Invalid Quickkey. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team."

Oh well, back to searching. Also....hard is fun. Wouldn't give me that satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment if it didn't make me think a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't even attempt it with Pepakura if I were you. Why don't you get some really good reference pictures and build it from cardboard and other stuff? You could even use a nerf gun for a base and build around it. Just throwing ideas out there because in Pepakura that would have like 150 sheets of paper and 5 million folds ><

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattleLlama @ Oct 29 2007, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I wouldn't even attempt it with Pepakura if I were you. Why don't you get some really good reference pictures and build it from cardboard and other stuff? You could even use a nerf gun for a base and build around it. Just throwing ideas out there because in Pepakura that would have like 150 sheets of paper and 5 million folds ><</div>

Hehe, 5 million you say? Err.....let's stick to clay then :D
(thanks for the heads up, and thanks to you too smilie120. Guess I didn't grasp the full concept of "HARD")

Personally, I can never get cardboard to do what I want......corrugated or not. So, I'm building a wood inner frame, and then detailing/coating in clay. Lots of clay, and lots of hours, but at least I can get more accurate detail. Now to break the bank for silicon and plastic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back