Canadian Cons 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I could actually make the trip to fan Expo Vancouver (and all other cons before May), if it weren’t for our rigid weather being in the North.

Great work on keeping the list updated, everyone! :cool:

Yeah.....but......It takes an American to get your list organized.........yay me!!

giphy-downsized.gif

Yeah that's what I saw. A Canadian doing all the work, and American complain about takin' yer jerb (taking your job for the non-South Park fans here) and then the American taking credit for everything....hmmmmmmm

:p

valkyrjacosplay I think Dirtguy is aiming to start a tussle.
When don't I want to start a tussle w/ a Canadian?

Yeah that's what I saw. A Canadian doing all the work, and American complain about takin' yer jerb (taking your job for the non-South Park fans here) and then the American taking credit for everything....hmmmmmmm

:p
All the work........? If you think so.......

giphy-downsized.gif

Oh sweet, we keep Alaska!

EDIT
There's a few pixels of Vancouver Island sawed off, you still have all the Victoria gang coming south with you Dirtdives. YOU STILL GOT ME

That's fine......Schankerz still thinks that Hawaii is a continent......

As long as Bugs stays on this side. :p

And you can keep Justin Bieber as well.....I'll take that trade-off.

And the thread seems a bit lighter all of a sudden.......like something is missing...........:unsure:

That's fine......Schankerz still thinks that Hawaii is a continent......

And you can keep Justin Bieber as well.....I'll take that trade-off.

And the thread seems a bit lighter all of a sudden.......like something is missing...........:unsure:
Hell no, Bieber goes in the hole bugs made when he sawed us in half.

It's okay, we've still got valkyrjacosplay list. You're up, congratulations on the promotion to Canadian Cons List Master.
We know you didn't ask for this, or want this, and it's a lot of extra work for no pay, and we'll probably turn on you the second a joke opportunity arises just like here but.......

Anyway, good luck!

I think that is just going to get some people in trouble.....especially with the way you phrase it......funny if a bit vulgar for the forum......but ok....you win.
Us Canadians....being vulgar just comes so naturally to us.

Hey guys, Canadian Cons list has been updated. If attending please check the cons website for any updates before you go. Be safe stay healthy and if you aren't feeling well stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back