Member DIN
S068
Where: Calgary Telus Convention Centre

When: May 10th-12th, 2024
Fri: 10:00 - 24:00
Sat: 10:00 - 24:00
Sun: 10:00 - 20:00

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

Otafest is Calgary’s non-profit, all-ages Japanese anime and pop culture festival featuring anime screenings, an exhibitor hall, community panels, cosplay contests, voice actors, concerts, and so much more!

A poll is added for attendance estimates for planning adequate locations for meetups.

No panel is currently planned for this event so we're going to focus on having a stress free good time and organize photoshoots and meetups both inside the convention and outside for those who may not have had time to purchase tickets.

Photoshoot Listing:
TBD

Meetup Listing:
TBD

Convention Photo Game Rolls:
TBD

Last edited:
1700678782095.png

I've waited so long to post this

OtaOtaOtaFest.gif

Just like the Four Tops, I'll be there!

I've booked a room at the Marriott Downtown hotel, and am happy to bunk with someone else to split costs (would have to look into getting a roll out bed or something that we could switch between each night). Just hope you don't mind if I set the toilet to flush the other way.

emotionally. spiritually.

View attachment 343508

Certainly not entirely, I have a lot of costume to keep working on! But I wanted to nudge everyone and see who's getting ready with me :D
The to-do list has been made... but that is about it. o_O Thankfully a bunch of the items are the same for my C2E2 Prep.

A To Do List sounds like a good idea, I think I'll get one made up tonight. I wrangled the cats in our Air BnB, it's time to wrangle my cosplans and packing list

Relaxed Kermit The Frog GIF by Muppet Wiki

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back