Not open for further replies.

TurboCharizard

RXO and BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S068
Where: University of Victoria ECS, Elliot and Bow Wright Centre Buildings.

When: February 21st-23rd, 2020
Fri: 3:00PM - 11:59PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 11:59PM
Sun: 10:00AM - 6:00PM

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

Tsukino-Con is a not-for-profit, community oriented convention held annually at the University of Victoria with a focus on anime fandom and Japanese culture. Established in 2009, following the seven year run of our predecessor convention, Kei-Kon, the first official Tsukino-Con ran in February 2010 and continues to run annually during Uvic’s winter reading break. The name “Tsukino-Con” literally translates to “Convention of the Moon.” This relates to the location of the convention, the University of Victoria, and the ring road that surrounds the campus.

We've been approved to run a panel to represent the 405th which currently has CplYapFlip and Rinzlerr listed as possible presenters but any and all 405th members on site are welcome to sit in on the discussion panel as experts. I'll also be running an introduction to foamsmithing event which is also open to 405th members to come help out and show their skill with a blade to the crowd. We do not have a booth or table at the event but there is a very affordable coat check or the option of storing larger valuables off site at my house that is a five minute drive away.

Post event dinner on Sunday is an option on the table that we can figure out based on ferry travel for mainlanders and if Sunday evening doesn't work we can plan for a Saturday evening event.

After rolling a d100 for the Convention Photo Game I'm extremely happy with the results.

89 Next to something free​
49 Halo: Memorial firing squad (e.g. Halo 3 end credits)​
81 Standing in line at the bathroom/food​
66 JoJo Pose (Index)​
99 Write a Poem to Fangs (take a photo of it) (link)​
57 Charlie’s Angels pose (movie/tv)​
11 405th Member(s) Eating​

you are approaching me.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back