Canadian Regiment (Toronto, Ontario) Fan Expo Toronto 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schankerz

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Info hub for Fan Expo Toronto this coming weekend August 25 - 28.

Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre

Halo meetup scheduled for Saturday August 27, currently members Schankerz NewBrody and PaiganBoi are meeting up at Union Station around 11/11:30 am.

For other members attending let me know by either DM here on the forum or on the 405th discord if you’d like to meet up somewhere!

A link to a google drive for photos will be posted here after the con so keep an eye out for that! If there’s any other questions feel free to send it here.

DISCLAIMER: If you’re bringing any kind of prop weapon br sure to keep it concealed (garbage bag for example) when travelling outside the convention building. Orange tips are also required at prop check so be sure to have those as well.

N8TEBB I believe the only photos I've taken were from the 501st stuff with you all. Everything else was video. I've only been back less than 3hrs & understand the excitement but I'll ask that everyone be patient. I still need to upload it all to my computer lol.

I'm a videographer and tend to not take intermediate photos anymore due to prior incidents of cosplayers not tagging me as a photographer whenever my shots were uploaded to social.

I did record a few different angles, but it's never anything for reuploads by others, as some of it will go into the YouTube vid I'll be editing this week. (It won't take long due to me not recording as much as I'd hoped...)

I guess this could be an acting PSA for new Canadian members, considering I've always done it this way :)

Hope this helps!

N8TEBB I believe the only photos I've taken were from the 501st stuff with you all. Everything else was video. I've only been back less than 3hrs & understand the excitement but I'll ask that everyone be patient. I still need to upload it all to my computer lol.

I'm a videographer and tend to not take intermediate photos anymore due to prior incidents of cosplayers not tagging me as a photographer whenever my shots were uploaded to social.

I did record a few different angles, but it's never anything for reuploads by others, as some of it will go into the YouTube vid I'll be editing this week. (It won't take long due to me not recording as much as I'd hoped...)

I guess this could be an acting PSA for new Canadian members, considering I've always done it this way :)

Hope this helps!
Cools! Yes yes please take your time. I look forward to seeing your vid! :)

Hey everyone! It was nice getting to parade around with you in the huge group. I had briefly heard about the 405th meetup from my boss at Triforged but had no idea when or where it was gonna be. Regardless, it was nice for me and my friend to coincidentally meet up with ya'll as we were heading down the escalator after a panel. We both absolutely loved doing it and can't wait for the next meetup. I know Mike initially had plans to suit up in his armour but got stuck being committed to the booth, but getting to bring the Spartans to him instead was a nice surprise for him haha.

I've gone ahead and uploaded some photos courtesy of a friend as well as Mike from Triforged and if I come across anymore I'll definitely put them up in the drive as well!

So I just stumbled across the photos taken by Geeks and Co. who just got around to posting some of the (unedited) photos from our big group shoot in front of the Cosplay Alliance background. I've went ahead and uploaded them to a separate folder in the drive as well!

Feel free to share them on your socials. All they asked on their page was to tag the photographer @dreamfilms.byv on Instagram and Geeks and Co. as well when posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back