Member DIN
S068
Where: Victoria Conference Centre and Crystal Garden

When: September 23rd-25th, 2022
Fri: 3:00PM - 9:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

Capital City Comic Con is a place where you can let your inner geek out to play!

A poll is added for attendance estimates for planning adequate locations for meetups.

No panel is currently planned for this event however the Pacific Regiment booth as well as items from the Delta Battalion table setup will be at the event.

Special Concerns
The prop and weapons policy has some restrictions on size of props and costumes. If you have anything oversized it may need to have a designated handler.

Photoshoot Listing:

Saturday September 24th 1:30PM
Parkside Hotel Courtyard

Sunday September 25th 1:30PM
Royal BC Museum Courtyard

Meetup Listing:
Dinner and post-con day meetup locations to be announced once reservations confirmed.

Saturday September 24th 7:30PM

Sunday September 25th 7:00PM

Convention Photo Game Rolls
83. Where’s DirtDives? (large crowd photo, insert DD) (link)
73. With Convention Author
41. Halo: with Regiment logo
61. Rap Album pose
64. Superhero pose
7. Group Photo, Sports Game
89. Next to something free

Last edited:
First Local con in however long, time is an illusion.

Lets Go Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'll be making the journey to visit this con! Not sure about the 19+ Pokemon burlesque show though....

I think I'm good.. Lol

I do see you haven't rolled the photos yet. I'm gonna throw some bones over in that thread. Since we're doing two photo days we can do two sets if you want.

I think we had a pretty good trial run of the booth setup at Cap City, we got to meet up with a bunch of friends and make some new ones in the process! blitz003 your Carter is fantastic and I can't wait to do some Reach group shots together once Jurassic finishes her suit up! Who knows, maybe even Natoba and JonBorgVA might bust out their beach boys again!

It was good seeing you all this weekend!

These are some of my favorite things from going to Canada for Cap City in Victoria.

1. Getting (the best) poutine for lunch on the last day and being enough leftovers for the next two work lunches!
2. Seeing costume friends new and old.
3. Sleeping on a bench on the roof of the ferry going back home
4. Snow Cheese Korean Chicken!
5. Walking past all the old people loading on greyhounds whilst in my Spartan armor.
6. Watching Lukavago discover BTS for the first time.

Oh yeah, and I won the costume contest!! Thanks Canada! Hope to see you next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back