Can't decide which armor/weapon to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam294

Jr Member
Ok, I am ready to make the armor out of pepakura but I have a very big problem: WHICH ARMOR/WEAPON SHOULD I MAKE? I have the files for Halo 1-3(Flying Squirrels Halo 3 files because I can't get Slyfo's for some reason) and Halo Wars(most of it anyways) and all Halo 2 weapons, MA5C, and I could make a Gravity Hammer out of cardboard.

Thanks

Adam294

Adam294 said:
Ok, I am ready to make the armor out of pepakura but I have a very big problem: WHICH ARMOR/WEAPON SHOULD I MAKE? I have the files for Halo 1-3(Flying Squirrels Halo 3 files because I can't get Slyfo's for some reason) and Halo Wars(most of it anyways) and all Halo 2 weapons, MA5C, and I could make a Gravity Hammer out of cardboard.
Thanks

Adam294

Make the Grav Hammer out of cardboard and a cool MC armor permutation variant from halo 3

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant believe no one has made a decent grav hammer
Grav hammer, shotgun, sniper, and sword. Simply the best.

I'm drooling.

I'd kill for a gravity hammer tut.

i was leaning towards the gravity hammer, cuz all of my friends wanted me to have it for halloween but i decided against it because the assault rifle was mroe realistic and people knew more about a gun than the giant hammer

People would recognize a rocket launcher too, and that's be fun to carry around. Plus, it happens to be fairly simply in design....something a skilled cardboard user could do in about two days.

Ok, here goes something that I'm betting a lot of you will like: I will be making a full tutorial on making a Gravity Hammer out of cardboard! I can't start until I get one of those huge wrapping paper roles though(but that should be pretty soon). About the weapons and armor, I'm thinking EVA helmet-Mark V body- EVA shoulders-and MA5C with Gravity Hammer. That is only what I'm thinking of doing(not official).

Adam294

i'd go with armor, like the Mark IV from H3 with the right shoulder part the CQB varient and then do a custom emblem. i have made one that was the pirate from H3 but i photoshoped it and now it's an EMO i was gonna use it on mine just to Spite my step-Bro Who is an emo but decided nah. anyhow,

A good grav hammer would be good. So my vote goes to Helm and Grav-Hammer.

Good Luck!

I'm leaning towards Spikers. Those things are beast-like.

Grav hammer can be done later.

Off topic: Someone actually pasted the good grammar thing from my sig into theirs.
Must...catch...on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back