Props Cardboard Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blissful Rage

This is what I've got done so far on it. It's held together with a little bit of scotch tape, mailing tape and caulking. I'm just not sure what to do next. I don't want to paint it just yet. Is there anything I could coat it with that will make waterproof and better to paint? I'm new at this. Any advise would be great.

unfinishedAR-leftside-1.jpg

rightside-1.jpg

DSC01563.jpg

Thats pretty big compared to alot of other Ar's here look like your doing a great job, keep it up.

Glad you all like it. Yeah, it's kinda big, only about 20 cm short of actual size. Need to work on it some more. If it turns out decent I'll make some armor to go with it. That should be fun. :dance:

niiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee

try taking a small peice of glass and writing on it with a black peranent marker the fixing it to the gun and putting a blu led light behind it

If I did do the led light would that require any cutting or altering of my gun? Sorry if I ask stupid questions, but I'm new to this.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

*Update*
Well, for all intents and purposes it's done. I decided against putting LEDs in it, so I just used clear plastic and permanent marker instead. It kinda looks like it is glowing anyway.

DSC01762.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01768_edited.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back