Carter/Noble 1 armor build. Commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin264

So I Have never made any armor before and i want to commission Carters Armor in its damaged state when he was flying the pelican, seems like it would be a great build, just am not sure about how to go about starting with this. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated, and will help me improve in the days to come.

So I Have never made any armor before and i want to commission Carters Armor in its damaged state when he was flying the pelican, seems like it would be a great build, just am not sure about how to go about starting with this. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated, and will help me improve in the days to come.
When you say this, it seems like you are torn between the two. Are you set on a commission where you want someone else to build it, or would you like to attempt to build it yourself? Everyone needs to start somewhere, and we will walk you step by step if needed :)

When you say this, it seems like you are torn between the two. Are you set on a commission where you want someone else to build it, or would you like to attempt to build it yourself? Everyone needs to start somewhere, and we will walk you step by step if needed :)
Ide actually like to commission my 1st set of armor, and learn from that so my next set will be my own creation. Thanks for letting me know I needed to clear that up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back