Votes: 0 0.0%
  • COOL AND CREATIVE

• REDO HAYABUSA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They wil be up asap along with the Odst smg. I am also trying not to get high wile wearing the hayabusa..

Cayoke said:
I finished the detail paint now i gotta tint the visor!

Could you please post pictures when you claim to have done something? It's really annoying when you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude everyone is pushing you around stand up for yourself.

show your work and ideas, step up to the plate to just go for it. ;)

I like your Armour, your a beginner and there is nothing wrong with it. All of our models looked like that to. :cool

if you have an update post a picture, keep us posted and i love the Arbie Shoulders... ;)

PM me if you need anything buddy. :D

Also for getting pictures I have to get the camra from my brother. Then i have to take the picture. Then myu brother up loads it to his computer. finally he emails it to me and i up load it. That is why i dont have pictures up alot.

Fininacial up date. Thank the lord i got a good sum of money for my birth day and i think i will use resin. One question how mutch does it cost and do i buy fiber glass sheets?

Ps. Sad news hayabusa got damaged a bit on Halloween.

Triple post now i feel bad Well i have more pictures!

Haya busa painted

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

Inside hayabusa

DSC00197.jpg

Odst Smg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

Emblem

[attachment=13312:embkeem.bmp]

Arbiter helm Not finished pepping

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

Me wearing the armor nor arby tho

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

SOrry for the quadruple post but if you dont know i am hot glueless. That is why the arby is not done. Also im comming p with a story for my armor.

Thanks, I went free for all on it after a bit. im going to remake it though .this one breaks really easily on the horns. The next one will be resined and stuff also. I am going to remake the smg from balsa wood also. I got the balsa wood idea in science to day while learning about polarbonds..

This seems like a very innovative idea, I think everyone's getting mad simply because of not having many pics. Also, it might just be me, but the hayabusa looks like it's warping on the cheeks.

looking great so far i ca understand the pictures thing. i have to steal ym rents camera and stuff. yeah the helmet does look as if there is some warpagein th cheek and eye section but that just might be the angle. i am really looking forward to seeing the shoulders done itll be totally unique. and as stated dont let them not want yo to make this idea. theyre just angry they dont get to vciew and pretty pictures. :pvery kool idea. keep at it

when you make the busa helm again i would sugest putting a good coat of resin on the outside and pouring in the smoothcast 300 into the inside and slush it around so its would be sturdy all through out and you wont have to sticking ur fingers in to tight spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back