Chaingun :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

Hello fellow members, id just like you all to know that i shall be creating a chaingun on a tripod. The barrels maybe will be pvc pipes and some of the rest would be cardboard cardstock, ect. Also the tripod shall be pvc pipes because id like to try using pvc pipes and they seem good for both the barrel and tripod. Ill try making the chaingun removible from the tripod, also if i have extra time to spare ill make some more. If you like you can sudjest anything i can do for the chaingun. now OF TO DA TEMPLATES!!!!!

also a update will come soon.

If you're gonna post in Creation Discussion, make it worth our while. Post pics. I'm tired of those "I'll post pics later" or "I'm gonna do this" posts. Just... future reference. Good luck by the way.

Friendly said:
If you're gonna post in Creation Discussion, make it worth our while. Post pics. I'm tired of those "I'll post pics later" or "I'm gonna do this" posts. Just... future reference. Good luck by the way.

thats what i usually say to other posts but i was in a hurry o ya i forgot to mention in the post that i cant use the camera. my mom has it at her spa to take pictures and my sisters...she just doesnt let me. :p and thatnks for the "luck".

Last edited by a moderator:
Panton6 said:
my mom has it at her spa to take pictures and my sisters...she just doesnt let me.
She doesn't have to know. :whistle:
Just kidding...Ok, I'm not kidding... or am I? No I'm not... Post pics soon :)

prototype3.jpg

Minigun Tutorial
Not exactly 'screen accurate,' but it's a starting point.

dacacheman said:
i agree, the 'im gonna do this' posts suck, but this one turned out to be forreal. sick gun dude

That isn't even the same person who started the topic. It was just someone who bought/made a chaingun, saw this post, and decided to post it.
The topic creator (Panton6) still hasn't posted pics.

Oh - and I didn't mean to imply it was mine. Sorry. I'd seen this tutorial some time back and have totally wanted to do it ever since. But I suck, so all I have is that webpage to look at from time to time when I'm feeling lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back