Chainsaw Ninja's first build halo reach armor w/ an ma5c assault rifle!!! wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just such a sucker for a good Halo/ shark face mashup. Any plans for more custom painting on the rest of the suit?

Thats one wicked paintjob on your helmet. Wanted to do something similar on my helmet first, but decided to leave it just blue then.

Sorry for no progress everyone ive been working on the ar but there have been two deaths in the family, so idk when youll see progress

All is indeed well. Life's just a hassle at the moment. The armor I've prepped Sat out too long and became warped and I lost my knife but I'm still eager to get this thing going again the only real progress is my rifle. All I need to do is get in gear :p sorry everyone who's been waiting

All is indeed well. Life's just a hassle at the moment. The armor I've prepped Sat out too long and became warped and I lost my knife but I'm still eager to get this thing going again the only real progress is my rifle. All I need to do is get in gear :p sorry everyone who's been waiting
Would like to see this rifle u speak of.

Sorry a freind of mine got on my tablet and posted "moist" being that he saw the oppurtunity with this being my home page, but while im here id like to say that at the moment I dont know if I will continue with this. Focusing on getting fit and having no money leaves me with no time or finances. With that being said my next post will be of later progress if this picks back up. You all rule!

Keep it up Chainsaw, I can't wait to see more!

In regards to this:
Okay so I'm having a bit of a problem.So what kind of material should i use either the whole foam thing or using Pepakura and resin fiberglass? I really want to get this done by the next comic con even though that's a year away,and I don't really care about the cost.
But hey nice going man keep up the good work!!
Im glad you like it! If you do some diggin around theres alot about the two. Foam is fast and more simple but isnt sturdy and you cant get as good of detail as in pepakura. Pepakura is slower heavier but is nice and sturdy and can be detailed pretty easily.

There is actually a way to harden foam builds that I plan to incorporate once I start my own build.
Here is a youtube video that describes the process:
I can't wait to experiment with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
GUESS WHO'S BACK!

I know ive been saying i was going to continue the suit, but now i have, and im serious this time. i have a job and even got my girlfriend into pepakura to help me dish out a suit with a haste! im really exited to be back ill update the thread as soon as i have pic worthy material! thank you to anyone still interested in my thread!

*edit: by the way the rifle kinda turned out suckish, so i may scrap or salvage it, im doing thin plywood layers with bondo and resin if i continue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back