Check this guy's armor out...he's finish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cell and darthcaliber That is soooo very true, I mean someone willing to do it free form has great potential I was like blown away when I saw his first YT vid unpainted this kid really put it together all to the end, I still can't believe he used a baseball helm for MC as he stated on one of his first vid, Its really is NOT BAD AT ALL if you ask me very awesome! And if this is his first suit of MC armor then I hope he continues his craft!!! Thx all for the awesome replys :love: !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have to use cardboard. there are some wildfires about 30 miles away from my house and no matter how I do it I cannot work outside, even with a respirator. This honestly sucks but I did get 25 cardboard boxes from USPS today.

SPARTAN405 said:
Well I have to use cardboard. there are some wildfires about 30 miles away from my house and no matter how I do it I cannot work outside, even with a respirator. This honestly sucks but I did get 25 cardboard boxes from USPS today.
As far as the paint goes, or the resin?? reffering to respirator!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No he means outside, the wild fire smoke, smoke there is soo heavy you cant work even with a respirator.

Atleast he can go outside or get into the car, I cant go outside to work on my armor, cloudy/rainy, forget halloween, the forcast is cloudy and rainy for the next several days!

Atleast i'm job hunting again now, my last job rocked, but then a new manager, for some reason hating me, yelling at me, then giving me 1 day a week, I cant live off pennies, I'll go work at krogers and make real money like my friends do...(so thats how you buy a used car quickly...work at a grocery store where they work you to death with hours)

Hey guys, ive been watching these past two topics and their replies for a while now. My name is Ian Kilburn and this armor is mine. Thank you all for the compliments on it. Yes i did do it all free hand, and no, there are no supporting structures in it. I heard a rumor i used a baseball helmet or something for my helm, thats not true, i wrapped cardboard around my head and added stuff from there. This did take me a long time. As you can see my helmet and torso pieces are my most detailed and thats because those are what i started with when i was ambitious and such. Haha, but as i worked on it, i just wanted it to be done. I was giving up time with my friends and going out so much because of this armor, i started slacking with the rest. As soon as i started painting it tho, i really got excited. I was very happy with the paint job. Though im not sure if i like the 3 marks on the right breast.... Anyways, i figured id put a name behind the chief here... haha. Thanks again for the compliments! Feel free to contact me here or on youtube! Ive been hesitant to "reveal" myself because everyone has been asking me to make a tutorial on how to make this, but ive spent so much time actually making it i dont know if i can devote anymore of myself to it. Im currently job searching. I have a very active social life and i need some time to relax, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Once again, send me a message here, or on my youtube under the name "Kilbarnt16" (Kilburn = Kilbarnt) Thanks!

Glad to have you here. Your armor is amazing. Cardboard can be tricky to work with but you've deff mastered it. Congratulations on an awesome suit. I hope to see more of you here on the boards.

(You make and sell those and your job search will be over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back