Chief Goes to Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Video Adam. The parts with the kids were actualy really touching. You've really pulled the 'posing for the camera' part off well. ;)

RedTogusa said:
Great Video Adam. The parts with the kids were actualy really touching. You've really pulled the 'posing for the camera' part off well. ;)
yup (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I loved when the old guy was like "$#!T, I'm in front of a camera." ^^

And when you are walking in alleys, there's a terrified girl behind his dad XD

Anyway, I'm taking the plane to Texas right now! ^^

I think we should hand out flyers.

uh adam i dont think that dress would of fit you in that suit you need a bigger one,by the way nice taste in clothes!!!!!

Looking at toys during spring break looks like fun! Great video adam, I looked at the people's faces as you walked by them, not too many noticed you, funny, but I think it was a great video ;)

hey adam, nice video if only there were more of men like you in England, i think your crotch belt armour piece was falling down again lol. im so far behind on armour making and stuff (damn school work =/ ) im only 5ft how can i pull of the effect of Chiefiness lol =]

That was great I think it was funny when u stood behind those three guy they all jus looked back but i konw they had to be browning there pants afterwards!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA NICE!!!

i wish people in florida were more cool about this sort of thing im not even allowed to wear a helmet in the mall without security asking me to take it off oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back