Chief Goes to Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so want to someday be able to just hand you a wad of cash for that helmet Adam :D

Har. Small children and random chicks.

You've just motivated me to work on my Pepa/duct-tape/cardboard/paper-mache helmet again.

Oh Man Dude there were some of the New SW figures right there.( you shoulda grabbed them for me man) I saw at least 1 tridroid. Damn Northern colorado gets $#!T. :cautious: While Texas, Cali and NY get everything :rolleyes

B&GProps said:
Oh Man Dude there were some of the New SW figures right there.( you shoulda grabbed them for me man) I saw at least 1 tridroid. Damn Northern colorado gets $#!T. :cautious: While Texas, Cali and NY get everything :rolleyes

Speaking of Chief videos, I just saw this and couldn't stop laughing, my side hurts..
We need to get this guy here!!
If this is old, I'm soooo sorry. I never saw it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
CPU64 said:
Speaking of Chief videos, I just saw this and couldn't stop laughing, my side hurts..
We need to get this guy here!!
If this is old, I'm soooo sorry. I never saw it before.
Um...wow

Seams the Walmart trip was a hit. Glad you like my shirt Muhahaha. There are only 3 of them out there.. and they are all at my house.

Spase said:
Seams the Walmart trip was a hit. Glad you like my shirt Muhahaha. There are only 3 of them out there.. and they are all at my house.

DO WANT!!!

but what was that song in the video, I honestly don't know what it is but its awesome lolz :p

CPU64 said:
I so want to someday be able to just hand you a wad of cash for that helmet Adam :D

That's a bluerealm helmet, not mine... (i mean i bought one from him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back