Child's Play Auction Custom Odst Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for fixing the video and images in the first post. The image limitations seem to not apply to posts that you do go back to re-edit to fix stuff from the forum import.. but once you try to edit stuff... like fixing the video embed.. you have to remove images to save the changes.

For anyone who wanted more explanation of how the visor changes appearance, you can see additional photos here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/custom-odst-helmet-made-charity-auction-87679/

It was nice of Adam and the folks at the RPF to highlight the auction via their facebook posts. I know we got loads extra traffic because of that.

For those that didn't see how the auction ended:

AuctionEnd.jpg

-Sean

♠I think my mind just exploded! This is without a doubt one of the most epic helmets I have ever seen! Add something to make it sound like you're talking over a com and it's my dream helmet! And how did you get the visor down to an exact replica?! I've seen most ODST helmets with just two pieces overlapping! Great job man! And congrats on the donation(s) for the kids!

That helmet is awesome and I'm glad that you did it for a good cause.I hope to see more builds like that

Sean, your craftsmanship is incredible! I love the helmet and the paintjob is a work of art all in its own.

also, thanks for the closeups of the detail in the helmet. it's really helping me on my helmet build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back