Chucks pep helmet MarkVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelback227

Jr Member
This is my Mark VI helmet work in progress!

output.gif

I will upload pics when it is done

SORRY IF IT LOOKS WARPED BUT IT IS WORK IN PROGRESS

Are you sure it didn't misshape a little on the Helmets left side... it looks that way in all of the pictures... but I guess it could be a bad angle in all the pictures...

that aint no bad angle bro. you got some serious issues with the shaping of your helmet on the left (your right) side! it looks like it might have warped from the Fiberglass?

Rocknrollcows said:
that aint no bad angle bro. you got some serious issues with the shaping of your helmet on the left (your right) side! it looks like it might have warped from the Fiberglass?
Wow dude. That looks like some serious warp-a-ture.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ya, it's coming along pretty nicely now but i can't take any pictures cuz i dropped my camera in a river while in orlando...lol

Chuck Norris said:
lol ya, it's coming along pretty nicely now but i can't take any pictures cuz i dropped my camera in a river while in orlando...lol
smart.... :rolleyes

SPARTAN405 said:
If you are really good at airbrushing, you can make that side look like it took a direct hit from a plasma rifle.
Yeah that might work, but youd have to have a really good detail

more importantly, why did you fiberglass over the facemask part on the inside? maybe it just looks like it from that angle.

zeke6785 said:
it doesnt look to bad on the side view but there is some major warpage on the front

Actually the front or sides does not have any warpage but my back is the one that realy got it. The reason the front looks warped is cuz the helmet is tilted and if you look closely in the pics you might see two little bumps on the bottom. Those bumps are why it lokks warped in front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back