Clothar Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its looking sweet man, keep up the good work! I remember there being a tutorial about how to make an armor stand out of some household materials, I think it might be in the video tutorials section, let me see if I can dig it up for you, or maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about and finds it first.

-Apoc

EDIT: I poked around for a bit, but didnt find anything. I know it was posted/mentioned on the topic of whoever was doing the unbelievably detailed Iron Man suit, I forget the name though. Anyways the gist of it was to use old pillows, trash bags, duct tape, and pvc piping to make an armor stand. I'll keep my eyes open just in case I find it.

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to poke around for that tutorial as well. If I went to town with just pillows, duct tape and PVC, I would probably end up with a sweet fort, not an armour stand.

Ughhhh. My job is too busy to keep up this armour habit. ODST build has been on the shelf for a while now, looking like it will stay there for sometime longer. How do you all find time for such high quality work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back