Colonial Shirt Design Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
This thread is to bounce ideas around for a custom Colonial Regiment t-shirt that we can toss up onto the 405th Red Bubble site. Last year we pitched 2 designs to Asgardianhammer one of which is in the shop now ( the one with the stripe & arrow with the different regiment logos) and a second design that would have been on the backside, but the site only allows for 1 side printing only. I'll toss the 2nd design down below, but I want to try and make it more unique to our area, the Nor'Easter states.

A few things to keep in mind with the design however:
* Some assets may not be usable due to copyright from Microsoft, so we'll have to double check what falls within those guidelines as ideas pop up.
* Try to keep the color scheme to a minimal. Not sure of Red Bubbles pricing policy when it comes to number of colors used, but it also helps eliminate clutter.
* The use of anything 1776 colonial era related might be too pragmatic. I'll let Rob make the decision on this one.
* Remember our Regiment logo has to be featured somewhere in the design. Whether it be the foreground, background, or a hybrid of both. But the logo cannot be changed in design in anyway per the Mantle.

Here's what we came up with last year, using simple assets from pep models and the UNSC wings (realized I never fully cleaned up the bottom area :oops:) :
Colonial Shirt Design.png

What if we had two Sniper rifles crossed under a Spartan Helmet.
Under the Sniper rifles it could say Colonial Regiment and Above the Spartan Helmet it could say the 405th. I get time I'll do a Photoshop pic on the ole computer to give a better idea. I'm not the best at wording things

I am unable to purchase any of the redbubble colonial shirts as they dont carry my size, but the design looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back