Color for Urethan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SagittariusArt

For the first Start of molding Parts, i decided to copy some Weaverrails of the G36c Handguard Side, they come out very good to perfect.

But i good some Problems to add Black Color for Urethan, how much Percent i must add that it comes out very dark like the black Color of Guns?

Sisko4 said:
For the first Start of molding Parts, i decided to copy some Weaverrails of the G36c Handguard Side, they come out very good to perfect.

But i good some Problems to add Black Color for Urethan, how much Percent i must add that it comes out very dark like the black Color of Guns?

Not sure about that, as I think most people paint their weapons. Sounds like a question for your urethane/urethane dye supplier. I would think that sort of thing should come with the instructions for the dye.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a similar topic, does anyone have any experience using urethane rubber as a CASTING material?

I'm trying to figure out what shore hardness I should look for, how it accepts pigments, how paint adheres to the surface, etc.

Not sure about that, as I think most people paint their weapons. Sounds like a question for your urethane/urethane dye supplier. I would think that sort of thing should come with the instructions for the dye.

Well, thats the Case why i ask this here, it stands nowhere neither the Sellers know it...hmm..should use Google, hope i find what i search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back