COLOR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I just painted mine and it is not looking, well, positive. I hope it is just the way the paint goes on. I wanted a nice, deep red so I crack open the can, stir it up well and slather some on. I now look like a walking watermelon with no skin. Yep, pink. Bright, flourescent pink.

I am crying on the inside.

Go with a color you think is cool and as long as you are happy, who cares what others think. The helmet is yours, so have fun with it.

Chris

Ya, I just posted some pics of it drying a bit. It seems to have pulled a bit of "pink" out of it and darkened up. Now it is more like the color I wanted.

Check with the paint department at your local hardware store, you might find a color you absolutely fall in love with. I know for a fact that they sell a spray paint that makes stuff look like concrete. That might be a fun outfit.

Chris

whipits!?

ssor106 said:
yes that is true i might use some of my dads seceret invisibility paint from langley then they wont be able to see nothing except for the visor
have you gone overboard on your spongebob viewing? Or are you on whipits?
That would be awesome if you really do have invisible paint.

Whipits-some people laugh, and some need an explanation. Some kid figured this out in the 70's, & he should have been part of a space program. Some kid went home from the store & figured out-if you take a whipped cream aerosol can & press the nozzle a little, just enough so right before the whipped cream a little gas comes out-you snort the gas, YOU GET HIGH FOR 5 SECONDS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back