Completed Hardlight Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really impressed by that video Doc! Its too bad you couldn't put some EL wire in all the details, due to the bending limitations. Seeing this build really surprised me because I would have never even thought about making one! Very good job.

How thick is the plexiglass you used?

1/8in thick

Really impressed by that video Doc! Its too bad you couldn't put some EL wire in all the details, due to the bending limitations. Seeing this build really surprised me because I would have never even thought about making one! Very good job.

Thank you very much. I'm glad someone picked up on the fact the material limited my ability to do all the detail the way I wanted.

I dig the shield dude :) thats awesome. Where was the cheapest place you found the lights bro :) Unless you bought them.

Great build man :)

I dig the shield dude :) thats awesome. Where was the cheapest place you found the lights bro :) Unless you bought them.

Great build man :)

Thanks Keith, I bought them on amazon for $1 + $15 shipping from china. Took a month....but I got 3 wires. If you buy them in the states you will pay $12-20 per wire then shipping. Your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back