Cons List 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hey guys...........wow.........I don't know where to begin. I've been doing the con lists for a while now and I've seen a few drop off the list here and there, found a few as well, but I've never seen so many vanish into the void........ I can't even find a trace of some those past 2019......let alone 2020!!! It's kind of depressing.........I'm hoping that in the future we can all get back to some form of normalcy.......I've got 1/2 the list up and I'll have the balance up shortly....... sorry it took so long to post.......I had to take some time off to recuperate......just a small procedure, nothing really to write home about......I don't do recreation drugs aside from being a scotch snob and Irish whisky aficionado, but I thought it would be funny to show you what it would look like if I were doped up: Taken by me..... just moments after I woke up........and I just think to myself, "this is what my wife has to wake up next to?!?! EEK!!!!"

Fire-team Off the Rails, ATTACK!!!!

1644546274421.png

Thanks for the list DirtDad! It's sad to hear that a few weren't able to get through the pandemic, but hopefully things pick up again soon. All the best for your post-procedure recovery!

Ok guys......All the regiments con lists are posted......I will be going back over them since in my searching for the correct links (some of the cons don't update the websites so I had to search for the correct links myself) and came across several listings of cons. I just have to go through them to see what I don't have listed and just add it to ours.

It was a real shock to look back at the con lists from 2 years ago and so many of them are no longer there......its still bothering me. Regardless, I will continue to post whatever I find and if anyone knows of a con that is not listed, let me know right away so I can list it. Thanks.

You're the best Dirtdad! Thank you for gathering all this info into nice little packets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back