Converting rigged models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I've found a rigged model of a Transformer that I'd like to pep but I'm having trouble converting it to any format that is accepted by 3d modelling software. One main problem is that I can't determine what type of MDL file is in this model (Quake, half-life, etc) so that I can use an appropriate conversion program.

This is the model:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=123207
I also have a zip file folder containing everything just in case someone doesn't have Garry's Mod. If anyone has any ideas how this could be done, help is very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hellbringer17

Send it over to me I'l convert it to OBJ, my email is cylonproject2000@gmail.com, I have to warn you though if the person who rigged it for GMod added any Bodygroups like for changing the head, then the head won't be on the model.

EDIT: I meant to say send the whole ZIP folder with everythng in it otherwise my program won't convert it properly.

Hellbringer your inbox was full so, I got the converted file sent back in OBJ format with the textures. Since you have access to GMod files I can't download from the site since I don't have the programs or Steam, I'll be needing you to send me some stuff here in the near future if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back